BOOKING STARTS MS-24 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2013
Product Details: MS-24 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP
Product Name: Employment Relations
Format: PDF OR WORD FILE
Pub. Date: NEW EDITION LAST DATE 30th april 2013
Edition Description: 2013
Rating Of Assignment: GRADE A QUALITY DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENT TO DIFFERENT USER
PLEASE SENT EMAIL FOR ANY PROBLEM email@example.com
1) Explain the historical review of industrial relations in India. Discuss the recent developments in the field of industrial relations in India with suitable examples. High light the issues and challenges for the industrial relations system in India.
2) Explain the origin and growth of Trade Unions in India. Describe the functions of Trade Unions in any organisation you are familiar with. What are your suggestions for strengthening the Trade Unions in India? Briefly describe the organisation you are referring to.
3) Explain the meaning and concept of collective bargaining. Describe the functions of collective bargaining of any organisation you are familiar with. Discuss the conditions for success of collective bargaining. Briefly describe the organisation you are referring to.
4) Explain the aims and objectives of workers participation in Management. Describe the effectiveness workers participation practices of an organisation with which you are familiar with. Outline the pre-requisites for effective participation. Briefly describe the organisation you are referring to.
5) Discuss the meaning and content of the grievance. Explain various approaches of grievance resolution. Describe the approach of grievance resolution in any organisation you are familiar with. In your opinion whether the approach is effective or not. Discuss.