1. Explain the genesis, objectives and classification of labour legislation in India. DescribeView more....
the sources of Industrial jurisprudence in India.
2. Explain the Scope and Coverage of the Mines Act, 1952. Describe the enforcement of the
Act. Discuss the provisions regarding working hours for adult under the Act.
3. Explain the concept, scope and coverage of the Industrial Employment (standing orders)
Act, 1946. Describe the process of certification, its operation and binding effect under the
Act. Discuss the powers of certifying officers and appellate authority under the Act.
4. Explain the objective, scope and coverage of the Payment of Wages Act, 1936. Describe
the rules for the Payment of Wages regarding the responsibility for payment under the
Act.. Does this Act create the legal right of workers to receive their earned wages?
5. Explain the genesis, applicability and definitions of the Employees state Insurance Act,
1948. Discuss the various benefits payable under the Act. Describe the procedure for
registration of a factory or an establishment under the Act.