IBO-4 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP 2014
Product Details: IBO-4 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP
Product Name: EXPORT IMPORT PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTATION
Format: PDF OR WORD FILE
Pub. Date: NEW EDITION LAST DATE 31ST oct 2014
Edition Description: 2014
1. Describe the general provisions regarding imports and exports.
2. Discuss the procedures of packing credit. What is the purpose of extending packing credit to exporters?
3. (a) “Clearing the forwarding agent helps in efficient movement of goods”. Comment
upon the statement.
(b) Differentiate between Actual total loss and constructive total loss.
4. Differentiate between the following:
(a) FOB contract and CIF contract
(b) Consular invoice and customs invoice
(c) Revocable and irrevocable letter of credit
(d) Sight and Usance letter of credit
5. Write short notes on the following:
(b) Fiscal Incentives for export promotion
(c) Duty Remission Scheme